Credits

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Great offers from Kmart

Last Thursday my family and I spent our time together just to shop tour inside the Kmart. Kmart is one of my favorite stores here in US. My husband loves to buy his things in Kmart too, because it’s more quality and cheaper than the other store. I bought some of my winter clothes there, and some of my husbands needs. We still need to buy a gift for Christmas, I already saw several toys for Dawson our kid and other things for my husband there, and I planed to buy them at the end of this month as their Christmas present. I still have several members of my family to give a Christmas gift for this holiday season. Today, I visited their web site called Kmart.com and I found out that the Kmart is having 25,000 collection gifts under $25, and that is also available at their web site on Kmart.com so that their customers can easily shop and choose what they like at home. Wow this a great deal. Click HereClick Here to check their store, Kmart is having greater holiday values such as;
Craftsman® 23-inch hand tool box with comfort handle, $19.99
Martha Stewart Everyday tall nickel pillar candle holders, $14.99 each
Route 66 girls fashion and embellished jeans, both just $16.99 each
Joe Boxer for men and women two- and three-piece cozy sleep sets, $12.99- $24.99
Just Kids® Deluxe soft-bodied 16” doll set with stroller, $20.00
Leap-Frog Learning Games, various titles priced at $24.99
Post?slot_id=25444&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: