Credits

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A deal

Last Thursday, I did not received any opportunity to post to my blog. I felt too boring, when my husband called me I told him to come home early, because it's feels lonely and boring inside the house, and he said he will be home in a couple hour. He said that at 1:13 in the afternoon, I told him a couple hour ha! that a deal, then you should arrive here exactly 3:13 if you arrived beyond that time you have to pay me $1 per minutes, he agreed because I will pay him too if he will arrived early than 3:13 $1 per minute up to the time we deal. Well, when 3:13 comes he is not in the house yet he called he started to complain, he said he don't want to pay because its unfair he left too early from work and now he was late because of the school buses. But was forced to pay me because that was a deal. So I earned money that day again.

No comments: