Credits

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I AM TAG- WHO AM I?


First of all i would like to thank you who sponsored my contest and I am glad the winners are happy too. Don't miss another contest this coming December i guess this is a big one. If ever you want to sponsor just email me anytime. The EC required only 1,000 so do not give me more than that. How about you give some form of sponsorship maybe money at least you can share your blessings for Christmas. Remember the song "Give Love On Christmas Day?" What can you say? Anyway thanks Genny for this tag...

A. Attached or single? Married
B. Best friend? My husband
C. Cake or pie? either cake or pie but not really love to eat them.
D. Day of choice? Sunday its hubby's rest day
E. Essential item? Cellphone.
F. Favorite color? Blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? I don't eat them.
H. Hometown? Maysaysay
I. Favorite indulgence? that's secret
J. January or July? December kay pasko
K. Kids? None
L. Life isn’t complete without? My family and friends, and computer too hehehe
M. Marriage date? April 26.
N. Number of magazine subscriptions: none
O. Oranges or apples? Orange nalang.
P. Phobias? snake, driving lesson
Q. Quotes? Jeremiah 33:3
R. Reasons to smile? family and friends
S. Season of choice? fall
T. Tag 5 people. Simply me, jhelea, Vhels, iamjean, and marilynkate
U. Unknown fact about me? I like to sing even my voice is not perfect just like others.
V. Vegetable? string beans, malonggay, ocra ug uban pa heheh .
W. Worst habit? computer addict.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound.
Y. Your favorite foods? a lot to mention but mostly beef, fruits & veggies.
Z. Zodiac sign? Diko alam young sakin. basta october ako.

Now jhelea, Vhels, iamjean, marilynkate, and Simply me please grab this tag at least i will know you better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salamat sa pagbuhat...