Credits

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bible Verse to Live by

Since high school I have two favorite Bible verses and one of them is the Jeremiah 33: 3. This Bible verse is the best for me, it helped me a lot during my times of trouble. I joined canvasing work to sell God's books for two summer and that verse inspired me a lot. During my first summer in canvasing work I was assigned to a place where they called one of the terrorist nest. I walked sometimes alone on the road with no people and car around specially 5 pm up to the whole evening. I know all people there are scared about the terrorist, but I am not scared to die when I am in God's work. I always whisper this Verse "Call unto me. and I will answer thee. and shew thee great and mighty things. which thou know-est not. Jeremiah 33:3." I love to read God's books, experiences and watch video's. Find out more about the Cine Meetings and Events is hosting the first-ever Theater Church Conference in Silver Spring, MD on October 22 and 23. And try to Find out more about the Theater Church Conference information about their events. This event will bring together respected thought leaders, pastors and church leaders from the nation’s most innovative growing churches to discuss the future of theater worship. Just click any link of this post to Find out more.
Post?slot_id=23479&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this Bible verse.

Anonymous said...

ok