Credits

Tuesday, June 30, 2009




Summer is here now and I can say that it's super warm outside. I can not stand staying outside for so long because after few minutes i have head ache.Oh my! it is really hot and I love to stay inside the house but it is really necessary to clean my garden or else the vegetables that I plant will die.

A halter style polka dot dress is perfect for this warm temperature. The dress is bubbles and the top and the bottom is elastic so it will be easy to fit and it will stretch. If you want to browse more summer clothing I will give you the handmade cheaper store at www.tdin.etsy.com , I use to buy sexy clothing and it is expensive dress like the halter dress that I posted above these dress has reasonable price.

I bought one dress from TDIN.etsy.com promise it's so sexy.

No comments: