Credits

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

International Calling Cards

Phone call is the number way to communicate your love one, family and friends. My number one communication before to my love one was chatting at the Internet. But when I arrived here in USA I used to buy a international calling cards to call my family in the Philippines. I am planning to stop to buy a phone card on that website because they were cheating on me. I used to buy 8 cards and that is one hour per card. But I notice last week that their company did not work honestly because even I just talk for 18 minutes yet the operator say, “You have one minute left”. My husband and I are to stop buying phone card on that web site. I checked that web site called GetMeCallingCards.com today, and I wanted to give a try, because they have cheaper phone cards and calling cards than the other.

No comments: