Credits

Monday, November 24, 2008

His email makes me cry

I was reading a forwarded email 2 minutes ago. It really makes my tears fill down because I remember when I was a kid too. I never received a Christmas gift, I never received a birthday gift or card. Our neighbors are very busy preparing foods for their visitors or just for the family during Christmas, New year and Fiesta, or birthday we just happily smells the good food smell on the air. But my 3 brother, 4 sisters, my mother and me are hungry, and waiting for my father to come and bring food for us he usually work far from our place. That always happen we will wait and wait for him until we fell asleep and at 12 or 2 o'clock in the evening my father arrived and bring with 5 or 10 chicken barbecue and 1 letter of cook and slice bread. Then all of us will wake up and eat happily, because those kinds of foods are very specially for us. I can't even remember if we have toys before. My two brothers died because they don't have enough nutrition. I am glad God love us so much and I still have 1 brother even he did not think as other do, my brother is not normal anymore because he was sick but I still give thanks to God because he saves my brother my brother from a deadly sickness.

No comments: