Credits

Monday, November 10, 2008

8 Random fax about me.

Thanks

My 8 Random facts:
1. I will start with my college also... i am a working student in college for 8 solid years but did not finished because i got married and after processing my visa I flew here in America.
2. I love to play my guitar and love to sing too even though my voice is not perfect hahhah....
3. I am a collector of spoons and little glasses in different states ( wherever i go i collect 1 spoon for every state ) so far i already collected more than 10 states already.
4. I love eating rice and i can't live without it.
5. I love to do some art works and crafts...
6. I become a queen of the night in our town where I came from...
7. I experienced working as an assistant dean and few year i experienced being a dean of college students.
8. I got the same month of my birthday, wedding, arrival here in USA, mom's birthday, and many more....

Rules:
1. Each blogger starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blogpost, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.

Now I want to know you more:
I will put the name of friends after I have my rest.

No comments: