Credits

Sunday, September 28, 2008

A pregnant Woman took my Bible without saying she want it.

My husband sent me bibles in Philippines as my Christmas present last 2006, he gave Big and small Bibles, the Big is the one he wanted me to read because it's easy to understand, but the small one is for me to bring when I go somewhere specially for hiking distance.
The two Bibles so special to me, I left the old big one in Philippines because its too heavy to bring here in United States I just bring the small one. I put my Bible in my husbands car so that where ever we go we have a Bible.
I told my husband yesterday to bring my bible but he said he don't want to go up anymore. So we went to church together without the Bible. were late when we arrive to church and i saw pregnant woman holding my Bible, I was so surprise. I put pictures there, one is me and my husband and the other one me and my ST classmates. She get the picture of my and my husband she gave to my husband. Later she took all the important things that I clip there and she gave to us and she said "I been reading this Bible" my goodness seems I wanna cry that thing was so Precious to me. My husband whispered me and said don't worry we will buy a new one.


No comments: