Credits

Monday, August 18, 2008

I am Scared to Die


Wherever you go, killings are there, war here and war there. I just read a news from Philippines today, Muslim rebels attacked several towns in the southern Philippines and killed at least 34 people. The attacks by hundreds of guerrillas on Mindanao island also caused 7,000 people to flee their homes. Between 200 and 500 MILF fighters cut off a main highway and raided up to five coastal towns in the Lanao del Norte province early yesterday, burning houses and shooting or hacking to death civilians and taking others captive. Many people fled for safety, jumping into small boats to escape. There was another ambush and killed at least three troops, including a lieutenant-colonel.

2 comments:

Karla said...

This is very sad news! But remember the words of Psalm 3..

Lord are they increased that trouble me, many are they who rise up against me, many are they who say of me "there is no help for him in God"

But you o Lord are a sheild for me, my Glory and the lifter of my head"

I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against me all around.

Arise O Lord, Save me O my God...Salvation belongs to the Lord, your blessing is upon your people.

:-)

melstephens said...

I love your message for me, its really comforting,I know God is always there to help us.