Credits

Saturday, August 23, 2008

I am hopeless for my money from PPP

I am so mad today, the PPP pay me already to my paypal account but when I open my paypal account still 0 there's no money from PPP there. It says its not verified yet, I did not put any bank account before because I don't have any bank account yet, now I tried to enter my bank account since I have my bank account already, but the problem is I need to edit everything in my papal account from my name up to my address. I put my bank account number there but they did not accept it yet it says it will verified 2 to 2 days. I tried to activate my new bank acount too but still theres a problem I don't know what, my husband tried to help me too. he said he will follow up this problem to the bank agian on monday.
I am now hopeless to recieve my money from ppp they already sent me on my email a payment, I already received several email that they pay me already, seems all of those efforts that I've done will put in to useless.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muabot ra na ta ayaw kabalaka...

Anonymous said...

I have not yet put my bank account info on paypal, but so far, I've never had a problem of receiving money.
Once i did have a problem to send my money from paypal because as an unverified member I only have limited withdrawal. But I contacted paypal, and within a day, its CS contacted me back and the next day the problem was resolved.
Have you tried to contact paypal? Explain to them your situation, so far Paypal responds quickly. Hope that helps :)

Anonymous said...

I don't have any bank account yet verified for my PayPal account. But all the email notifications regarding PPP's payment to me are properly reflected on my PayPal account.

Ori's right. You should contact PayPal and PPP regarding your situation.

Good luck.

Melissa said...

Thanks for the helping me guys, I am still trying at this time how to get my money.