Credits

Friday, July 11, 2008

Wish me luck today

My husband woke me up too …early today, and I don’t want to wake up yet so what he did, he open the blind at the window to wake me up but am lucky the clouds cover the sun, so out side of the widow is not really bright hehehehe. When he came back am still sleeping so he open all the lights inside the room he really wanted me to get up because his friends are coming and they will leave their kids here and I will be the one to watch their kids because they have important things to process somewhere.
Well...wish me luck nalang to deal good with this kids since this is my first time, and hoping they can understand me the way I speak and I hope I can understand the way they speak too, because there are some English words that I cant understand when they talk.

No comments: